Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Plus-March 2nd

Here is what we have been up to this week:


We have had a lot of picnic at the parks this winter and we can't complain.  We love every second of it.  Here is one of our picnics while feeding the ducks.  You can't beat this weather!


I took the glucola test at the doctor this week.  I hope I pass because I would hate to give up my carbs.  This pregnancy I crave them.


I am a nerd!  I have tinted, changing lenses on my glasses.  I don't wear my glasses very much so one Sunday I came back in from taking the trash and wanted to see if they really were tinted.  Lo, and behold, they do.  I've had my glasses a long time but usually only wear them at night so I never get the chance to test them out.


My son's earnings for his chores.  We are high rollers around here.  He thinks the more the better so why ruin his thinking.  It reminds me of the Shel Silverstein poem about trading in the dollar and ending up with pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment