Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lipstick Review

Remember when I posted about my plans to get new lipstick?  Well, I picked it up and I have a review for you.  While I picked up this


I decided to pick up one of these too



I'll have to say that I like the 24 hour ones better.  Maybe it was the shade I chose on the 24 hour one I liked better or just the feel.

With my old (kinda expensive) lipstick, I loved the look and feel of a gloss over the color.  With the 24 hour lipstick, you get it.  You put on the color, wait a few seconds for it to dry, then the other end is like a chapstick/glossy stick.  And I must say it really stays on 24 hours.  I put it on in the morning and maybe reapplied it once to freshen up.  When I woke up the next morning I was looking at my lips and noticed they were still tinted brown.  Yep, it was from the lipstick!  Perfect. Now that is advertising.

I liked the 14 hr lipstick too but I felt that my lips were somewhat dry and I found myself putting on a gloss over it to get that feel.  Plus, I need to pick a different shade as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment