Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Must Haves...May 14th

I'm so looking forward to going shopping when I don't have a huge belly.  Actually, shopping is always so awful the first several months after having a baby because you don't fit into anything in the size you want.   But I decided I can shop at both times because I get so sick of my maternity/pregnancy clothes.  These are some things I'm coveting for when I get my body back....okay somewhat back.  Maybe it should be a reward for getting back into shape. :)

And I must confess.....I love stripes these days.


Pinned Image
I actually bought this skirt already from Piperlime.com.  I cannot wait to get it.

The Awning Skirt :: Navy

I have probably put this skirt on my blog before but she recently opened up her shop and I LOVE it.  It comes in several colors and one will be mine someday.

Crisp navy and white stripes and red detailing make this frock perfect for a day at the courts or a summer barbeque.  A mock turtleneck, cap sleeves and pleating at the waist complete the look.  All these details converge with a crisp, woven cotton fabric with a hint of stretch for maximum comfort.
via Shabby Apple

2 comments:

  1. U forgot To mention you saw your sister in above mentioned skirt and thought she looked soooo cute. :) and had to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I ordered the same skirt. Be careful what you pin, I guess, since I got the idea from you. :)

    ReplyDelete