Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Must Haves...May 7th

Hope you all had a fabulous Cinco de Mayo!  I spent the day tracking my brother online who was doing an Ironman.  So inspiring!  I even got to see him cross the finish line on my iPad.  So cool.  I also watched the KY Derby.  My husband promised to take me one day.  I'm so excited to buy/wear a big hat.  :) 

Anyway, in other news these are some things that I have my eye on.  Has anyone ever tried these Salon Nail Effects by Sally Hansen?  They look intriging and fun and I'm interested in seeing how they look on my short, stubby hands.



So, I"m probably the last person on Earth that knows about this app.  Seriously, why does no one tell me these things?  Anyway, I realized that I could text a blog entry or do it from my phone.  Genius!  My family blog was being neglected but it isn't now.  Since I take most all my pictures from my phone it is just easier to blog from my phone.  I'll admit, it needs some work, but for short, quick posts it is fabulous.  I wish I could upload more than one picture at a time.  But for now, I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment