Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Maxi Dress Gone Wrong, Turned Right!

Last week I read one of my favorite craft blogs Make It and Love It.  She put a tutorial on how to turn a Maxi dress into a Maxi skirt.  Let's just say I've had this blue Maxi dress for a long time and have worn it maybe three times.  Bad purchase, I know!  It should have gone to Goodwill ages ago but I knew there was a reason laziness it stayed in my closet.

Here is the link to her tutorial.  It is SO easy!  Honestly, I did it in a few minutes.  And if I can do it....anyone can.



I tried to find a picture of me wearing the "ill fitting maxi dress" but I couldn't even find one picture.  That is how often I wore it.  But I'm sure you will see more than enough pictures of me wearing this skirt that you will say, "Look, there it is again."  Plus, who can't go wrong with this blue? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment