Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Purl Soho

A few of us girls went to the Purl Soho warehouse while in California.  Talk about heaps of fabric!  It was awesome.  It wasn't that far away from where we were staying and it is SO worth the trip if you want cute fabric.  Plus, you don't have to pay for shipping.  :)

I bought a package of fabric remnants that look so cute together.  Some of the fabrics really go with each other and I probably wouldn't have paired them up so I'm glad I went with that choice.  I am so excited to make my next quilt.  This might just have to be an annual tradition.

2 comments:

  1. Currently my 'craft room' is my spare bedroom since our basement is all torn up and I am just itching to start a new project! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! Didn't know there was a CA warehouse.

    ReplyDelete