Friday, July 8, 2011

Road Trippin'

We just got back from a fabulous trip to Newport Beach, CA.  I was having too much fun to post anything so excuse me for my absence.  But I have a question for you. 

What do you wear on road trips?


As I sat in In N Out Burger today, I saw all walks of life.  Some people were in work clothes and others you could tell were road trippin' it.  How do I know?  They were wearing pajama pants.  Yes, even the guys.  I don't know about you but I rarely wear my pajamas for anything but sleeping in.  Maybe it's because I wore them too much to school when I was a junior in high school. 

Now, I try to wear comfortable clothing but still look decent.  I just wore this grey shirt and jean shorts.  Nothing fancy but it was comfortable.  I usually like to wear open-toed shoes but today I went with the TOMS and I might have just found my new traveling shoes (p.s. I wore them to Disneyland and they were beyond comfortable).

What do you wear?
 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot bear to go anywhere in pajamas, but recently I find my work out clothes so comfy and they are cute so I sometimes where them, but mostly I just wear what I normally do.

    ReplyDelete