Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

(green shoes: Ross, yellow undershirt: Shade, Thrifted skirt and shirt...or maybe I just forgot where I got them)
Doesn't this outfit just scream HAPPINESS?  I love it when outfits just put a smile on my face.  I wore this get up to church because sometimes going to church at 8 am is not my cup of tea.  Actually, I like it better than going at 12 pm, which we will switch to in August.  You might see me wearing black then. Until then I will leave you with a smile about my wonderful, green shoes.

Fashion tip (even though sometimes I break it myself): 
 I heard that your shoes are supposed to match or go with what you have on the bottom (pants, skirt, shorts, etc.), hence why I wore green shoes.  But let's be honest....you don't have to follow that advice because I rarely do.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love the green shoes! I've always heard to match the shoes to your pants, etc, in order to not break up the leg-line, and therefore make you look taller. But eh, rules are made to be broken.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete