Monday, July 11, 2011

To Fedora or not...that is the question.





While on my trip I stopped by the Orange County Swap Meet.  My family and I had a great time but I was on the hunt for one thing.....a Fedora hat.  I've been wanting to buy one for awhile but was worried if I could pull off the look.  I've tried on several at Target and thought that it wasn't me.  But there is something about being at the beach that can make you try new things.

At the Swap Meet, there was booth after booth with hats.  I can't even tell you how many I tried on.  Note to self....not all Fedoras are the same.  But I found a lucky winner.  I'm pretty pleased with the look but am slightly worried that I'll only wear it at the beach.  My goal is to wear it again in the next two weeks.  It might just be when I'm having a bad bang day.

2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT in that hat!! I can't pull it off, but you definitely can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! Just a head's up, mycokerewards has a Diet Coke Fedora- seems perfect for your personality, lifestyle, and moral standards :) Only 750 points! Woo!

    ReplyDelete