Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fascinating Womanhood

So I mentioned in a previous post about Fascinating Womanhood.  It is a book written by Helen Andelin.  In the book she describes ways we can be more "fascinating" to our husbands.  Okay, I know that sounds weird but let me explain.  A few years ago my SIL took this class and highly recommended it.  I'm one for self-help books so I jumped on board. Many people make fun of this book or think,"Well, what is the husband going to do?"  Trust me.  It will change your life.  A friend of mine read the book, took the class, and loved it.  Don't knock it tell you try it is my motto.

There are many principles in the book that just help you understand your husband a lot better.  And if you do the things in the book your husband will do things back a hundredfold.  Promise.  Your "honey-do" list will be done in no time. My husband actually completed a whole list in a day while I was taking the class because of my fascinating ways. :) I swear I have to take this class every 6 months or so because I slip back into my non-fascinating ways and I can tell.  The first half of the book really struck a chord with me.  It talks about 3 things men need (appreciation, admiration, and accepted).

Shirley Cox leads a class every so often to help you in your quest to be more fascinating.  The next class starts in January so let me know if you want her info by leaving me a comment with your email.  I will forward the information onto you.  It costs $35 and includes a weekly phone call (if needed), workbook, and weekly assignments.  You must purchase the book though.

Whether your marriage is in shambles or if you just want to improve yourself, this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment