Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Must Haves

Sorry I have been MIA this past week.  We extended our Thanksgiving holiday by spending the next week with Shamu, Mickey, and Friends.  This month is also fun-filled and crazy.  We are hosting several Christmas parties so if you don't see me much just know I am okay and probably just cleaning my house, going to the grocery store, or hosting a party. :)

Today's Must Haves are some new things to see at Disneyland.  I know, you have probably been many times.  So have I.  There are some must sees but I always try to do something I've never done each trip. This trip was no different.  Here are my two latest and greatest must sees at Disneyland (actually CA Adventure).

First, the Aladdin Show in CA Adventure.  It is hilarious!  The Genie steals the show and is basically just as funny as Robin Williams.  It is a must see.

Second, another CA Adventure gem, is the Disney Junior Show.  If your kid likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, or Handy Manny, then he will LOVE this show.  My son was dancing the entire time.  And most of the parents were singing every song. :)

Go check it out!  We loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment