Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Optimize in 45

Every day after my workout, the instructor says, "Remember to Optimize in 45."  Have you ever heard this?  Well, after your workout you should eat 4:1 (carbs:protein) within 45 minutes.  I'm not the best at it but this is why I'm putting it on the blog.  I need to do this.  It supposedly helps your muscles and gets you ready for tomorrow's workout.

My main priority when I get home from the gym is to hop in the shower before my son wakes up but maybe I should drink a glass of milk or something instead.  I usually don't eat breakfast for another hour.  Oops! 

Let's make a goal to do this together.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Do donuts count as carbs???? 'Cause I'd be happy to eat 4 of them ALONG with a glass of milk. Thanks for the great suggestion! I'm starting tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete