Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WIWW: Gold 'N Pearls

One of my favorite blogs is Ask the Duplex.  These two girls used to be roommates but now live across the country.  Their fashion blog is amazing.  They wear fabulous outfits I would never dream of but then ask you, the "roommates," if it works.  It is fun to read all the comments of what people think.  I've gotten a lot of tips just from reading this blog.  Because we all know our husbands don't give the best opinion when they say you look great without really even looking. :)

So, now I'm asking you about this outfit.  I love the colors together. It actually is a Pinterest inspired look....again.  Okay, I just copied the color scheme. Here is the look:

Pinned Image

Here is my look.  What do you think about having bracelets on both arms and the fact that I added pearls?  It's okay if you don't like it. 




If I'm wrong, I really didn't care about being right that day. No rules in fashion is my motto.

Linking up:

4 comments:

  1. I like the outfit. But i can't wait for your sweater look

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO RULES!! I think do whatever makes you feel good. I like the bracelets on both hands.
    Great outfit! Thanks for linking up!

    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am especially loving the pen-written notes on the back of your hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job with the color scheme! the outfit looks very similar to the pinterest pic =)
    I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete