Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Plus-Dec. 16th

Friday Plus for Dec. 16th

It hardly rains here so when it does, we love it.  My son and I stopped for a moment to "smell the roses" and view this beautiful rainbow.  This picture does not do it justice.  The colors were so vibrant.  Loved it!


We stopped by to pay a visit to Santa and guess who didn't even cry.  That's right, our first successful Santa visit.  He made sure to tell Santa everything on his list....including ALL of the racecars from Cars 2.  Yes, he included all the names.


My treat for the week!  It was so yummy.  I used a coupon and luckily I have one more because I think I see another one in my future.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....I LOVE those milkshakes. I haven't gotten one yet this year. I think I've discovered my mission for today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It hardly ever rains here"....must be nice! Living in Oregon we have it a little different! I used to live in AZ though, and I remember being excited when it rained!

    And peppermint choc chip milkshake? YUMM-O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is amazing!!
    you should frame it

    ReplyDelete