Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Must Haves

Even though I'm basically done with my Christmas shopping (okay, three presents left), I still have these on my list.  Good thing my birthday is in February because maybe I'll still want them. :)

Red Skinny Jeans
Now, that I'm addicted to skinnies I'm ready to branch out with the trend and Go Red!  I have ideas in my head for some really great outfits but I just need the essential part.


I'm digging the Muppet Collection of nail polish.  I just started having my nails painted on a regular basis and my husband digs it so I need to keep it up.  I like the Shellac stuff but that is for another post.


That's it!  Okay, I'm sure there is more but it will have to wait.

3 comments:

  1. oooh - I like those red jeans! My bday is in January so my list is always a "christmas/birthday" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see those red skinnies! Such a stylish lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I'm branching out with gray skinnies!! Haha! Those red ones will be great!

    ReplyDelete