Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIWW: Pinterest Inspired

All of these outfits are Pinterest copycats inspired.  My favorite outfit I failed to get a picture with my curly hair.  I hate it when I do that.  I thought, "Maybe my husband will take a picture with the good camera," but it just never happened.  Next time!


Hat: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Cardigan: Marshall's
white shirt: hand me down
shoes: Ross

red shirt: ?? it's that old
khaki shirt: F21
cardigan: Nordstrom's
jeans: Old Navy
shoes: Ross
necklace: JCPenney

shirt: Kohl's
cardigan: JCrew Outlet
jeans and boots: Target

2 comments:

  1. All cute outfits, hope you had a blast in CA. :) Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Now we need a pic where we can actually see your beautiful face!! You have so much gumption! I wish I was half as motivated as you, girl!

    ReplyDelete