Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Plus-Nov. 11th

Happy Veteran's Day!  Here is our week in pictures.  Not too many but at least it is something.

I'm getting my hair done next week and wanted to check out the latest looks.  I bought this magazine at Fry's for inspiration.  Nothing stood out to me so I'll probably get the usual and be on my way.  But I'm kind of wanting a bit of a change.  We will see.


Last Saturday, Old Navy was having their winter coat sale.  I took my son to buy new gear for the next two years (I buy big so it lasts).  We will hopefully have a white Christmas this year so we were talking about building snowmen.  He was so cute in the store trying on his coat and wanted to build a snowman right then and there.  Sorry kid.  Not in AZ!  But he settled on making snowmen out of playdough that day.  Can't wait for the real deal though.


I don't have a picture but I'm kind of in a somber mood tonight.  My friend's house burned down last night.  Luckily, they were out of town so everyone is safe but it is so sad to see them lose everything.  Please keep the Webb Family in your prayers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment