Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WIWW: Finally Fall or maybe Winter....can't decide.

It seems like we never got to enjoy "Arizona" fall because it was too hot but now it is cold. Mother Nature is playing tricks on us.  Hey, I'm not complaining because I can finally wear boots, cardigans, coats, and sweaters.  Hooray!  These outfits are nothing to scream about except the striped dress.  I LOVE it and it was only $6 so that is even better.  I'll plead the fifth on my photographer's skill level.  For some reason he thinks sitting down will get the same result.  Wrong!  So sorry for the awkward picture of me.

cardigan: Nordstrom's
shirt: F21
pants: Old Navy

Cardigan/dress: Old Navy
boots: Dillard's (long time ago....need new pair because up close these are falling apart)

shirt: Shade
boots/pants: Target
sweater: ???

Linking Up:

No comments:

Post a Comment