Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIWW: You win, you lose

You win some. You lose some.  Isn't that the way it is?  I loved some of my outfits and some I didn't really care for (after I saw pics).  Yikes!  Anyway, enjoy what I wore this week.

shirt: F21
undershirt: Shade
Jeans: Gap
shoes: Target
Pinned Image
Actually my favorite outfit of week and a Pinterest recreation.  Too bad the picture is horrible.
shirt/cardigan: Nordstrom's
jeans: Gap
hair: sock bun

Happy Fall!
dress: Costco
shirt: ???
boots: Charlotte Russe

whole outfit is from Old Navy
shoes: TOMS

shirt: ????
Jeans/boots: Target

Linking up:
Momma Go Round
Pleated Poppy

5 comments:

  1. I love your pinterest recreation outfi! The teal and stripes look great together!

    -Whitney
    cwdavenport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! your recreation is perfect!! i want a teal cardigan!!!
    thanks for linking up! (loved your other outfits too)

    Cami
    www.allthingslovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cute outfits! I really need to start putting forth some effort in my weekday looks. Yoga pants and Target v necks probably aren't much of a turn on for Big Papa! :)

    runningtobeskinny.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sock bun is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it weird how seeing things in a picture totally changes things? I was bugged by some of my outfits this week that I put on thinking they were nice. It's probably good for me to take the pictures huh? I'd love it if you would add this to my blog party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete