Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Must Haves...must reads!

I won't lie, folks!  A major thing that I am addicted to is reading blogs.  It is my "quiet time" where I get to unwind every day and escape.  I love it!  Today's must haves are a list of my favorite blogs (besides reading updates on all my friends).  BTW...if you don't have Google Reader, sign up before finishing this post.  Seriously, it saves me so much time when reading blogs.

C Jane Run-I got addicted when Nie Nie (her sister) was in the crash.  I love her writing style but especially love her vlogs.  I find her rather funny and witty.

Discount Queens-I peruse several couponing sites and this one is full of good deals. 

Pinching Your Pennies-I'm a couponer.  This site helps me figure out my weekly grocery list and it even tells me exactly where to find the corresponding coupons.

Everyday Food Storage-Fabulous recipes and ideas for your food storage.

Food Storage Made Easy- This site helped me get my food storage started.  I love their Baby Steps list.  Have I done everything? No, but they always make me think of things I need to do/need in case of emergency.

With Two Cats-Great design blog.  She has helped me with two idea boards for decorating my house.  You tell her what you want, your style, etc. and she does all the leg work creating an idea board for your room.  Plus, she gives you all the sources.

Art for Little Hands-This blog is great for ideas for art projects with your kids.  She also links up with other blogs so you get tons of ideas of things to do with your kids.

Momma Go Round-Fashion blog.  She never ceases to amaze me with her fashion sense.  Love it!  I link up on Wednesdays on her blog to see other inspiring outfits.

The Pleated Poppy-Love her fashion ideas, etsy shop, homeschooling tips, etc.  I don't homeschool but it's fun to read about her daily doings.

Kendi Everyday-The girl that inspired this blog!  She is the Master of the Remixes.

Picky Palate-Love how creative Jenny is (plus she is my friend)!  Her recipes are to die for.

Our Best Bites-Everything I've made from this site is delicious.

Do I read all these blogs everyday?  Heck, no!  But these are a few that I really like.  I have a "few" more that I like too but I'll save those for another time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment