Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Plus-Feb. 10th

First of all, I need to give a shout out to my husband.  Happy Birthday!  He is the greatest husband/dad a girl could ask for.  Sorry, ladies!  I am the luckiest.

So, onto this past week.  Celebration week started off right with dinner and George Straight.  My husband is so thoughtful when it comes to my birthday.  Wish I could say I'm always the same to him. :)  Needless to say we had a lot of fun, especially because George played my favorite songs all. night. long.


As I mentioned earlier, we got the iPad.  I will say it is quite the novelty and EVERYONE is always wanting to use it.  I might just need one for myself so the other two can share.  Ha!


One of our birthday get togethers.  Many more to come.  I just love Celebration Month Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment