Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Must Haves: Celebration Week

You are probably wondering what celebration week is.  Well, my birthday was this past Friday and my husband's birthday is this upcoming Friday.  Ever since we were dating we have called it "Celebration Week!"  We tend to celebrate the whole month (when it is up to me) but the week is the main thing. 

Anyway, for our birthdays we splurged and got an iPad2.  It was really a surprise when I opened it but I should have guessed when I kept asking my hubby what he wanted for his birthday and I would get ZERO response.  Hmmmm.  He knows that if I don't get a list, he doesn't get a present.  I'm just not thoughtful to think what he wants.  Why buy something when he will return it?  That's another story for another day.

I was wondering for all those iPad users out there what are the must have apps for kids, family, and adults?  We both have iPhones so we do have a lot of apps already places on there but just putting it out there because I've gotten some great suggestions already since Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I can't believe I didn't call you. Hope it was a great day. Looks like it was.

    ReplyDelete