Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Plus-April 27th

Here we go!
Some of my friends threw me a baby shower and needless to say I got hooked up: quilts, diapers, wipes, clothes, bows, etc.  I'm so blessed.  My little munchkins will be dressed so cute with all the coordinating outfits.  Time for dress up!
 
I finally finished the car seat tents.  I messed up on the first one so luckily I had another to do to fix mistake.  But my OCDness is setting in and I think I'm going to have to fix the first one so they "match" despite my laziness.  I love the fabric.  I wanted them to "go together" instead of match.  I want to be able to put boy or girl in any car seat because I'll probably be too tired to worry about if the girl is in the right one. Ha!
 
We went on a stay cation the other weekend sans kids.  Our first stop was the Melting Pot.  It was our first time there and it was SO good.  Highly recommend.  It was fun to get away just the two of us before our life turns chaotic.

This is what happens when it is freezing on your staycation when you are supposed to lay by the pool all day.  You end up buying a dining table!  We have been wanting a table forever and we couldn't pass this deal up.

2 comments:

  1. you got some serious baby loot. Good job on the carseat tents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I want a dining table that seats 8. PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete