Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Must Haves...accessories

Today's must haves are a mixture of things. 

This brace is a must for those suffering from carpal tunnel.  Recently, both my wrists have had severe pain from pregnancy swelling and my doctor blames carpal tunnel.  Let's just say I'm not a fan.  I tried to save money by using my rollerblading wrist guards but it's not the same.  These guards are worth every penny to help you sleep because it is worse at night.  Love them!  (even though I thought that it would magically make the numbness go away...not).


This past weekend I bought a watch exactly like this one.  I know white watches are trendy but so am I.  I love trends and I like to try them out.  So, sue me!  I was going to have my husband buy me a nice white watch for Mother's Day coming up but for $8 I couldn't resist this one. I just bought it and will tell you how I enjoy wearing it when I do.


I"m not sure if I have ever shared my love for Toms on this blog.  Well, I LOVE them.  They are so comfortable.  In fact, I've been wearing my ones with holes in them because I love them so much.  I need to buy another pair.  Over the weekend I happened to go to Nordstrom's Rack so I finally have a new pair.  They really are the most comfortable shoes EVER!  I used to wear tennis shoes around Disneyland but Toms beats them out hands down.  My feet are still tired at the end of the day with tennis shoes but with Toms I could go another 12 hours.  I convinced my mom to take them to Europe with her and she loved them too.  Run to get your next pair.

There ya go!



No comments:

Post a Comment