Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Must Haves: Book Club


I recently finished this book.  I loved it!  I was hesitant to read it just because I'm an avid reader of her blog and thought I knew everything about the accident, her new life, etc.  Even at my son's swimming lessons I overheard someone saying it was kind of cheesy.

Cheesy?  Sign me up.

No, really.  I'll admit.  The beginning is a tad cheesy but you have to have those parts to really understand her love for Christian and her family.  And then it just draws you in from there.  On more than one occasion on my morning walks, my eyes filled with tears and stained my cheeks.  I was just hoping no one ever saw me blubber away.  There was so much more that I learned about her and her family as well as her struggles to get better after crash.  It makes me want to go back and read her blog during her recovery again.

I highly recommend this book but don't say I didn't warn you to have Kleenex near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment