Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WiWW: "You come here A LOT!"

I have a true confession....I love Old Navy!  There I said it.  And with my obsession to always buy a new church outfit for Easter I went to Old Navy to hunt for a dress.  Now, remember how I'm obsessed with Cobalt Blue right now?  Old Navy provided the perfect dress.

Well, I bought the dress and just the next week ALL the dresses went on sale.  So, of course I had to venture in again to buy another dress.  As I was in the dressing room, the attendent said, "You come here a lot."  Granted she helped me both times.  I said, "Well, you put your dresses on sale and I need one."  So, I proceeded to buy one. Maybe Old Navy should sponsor me because I am a walking advertisement. 

(disclaimer...I wore this dress on Easter and I thought I looked totally cute or at least I felt cute.  Not sure if it is the angle my husband took the picture in or if I just hate looking 32 weeks pregnant with twins, which I'm sure it is the latter, the dress doesn't LOOK as flattering as I felt.)  We all have failures.  But the dress is so comfortable that I will probably wear it again.  It isn't maternity so I'll be wearing it a lot this summer.

Dress/necklace: Old Navy
shirt: Shade

Dress: Old Navy (the one on sale)
Cardigan: Nordstrom's
shoes: Payless

Linking Up:
Pleated Poppy
Momma Go Round

1 comment:

  1. I think your blue dress looks great! You silly girl.
    I just might have to wear mine to church this Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete