Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flab to Fab

Do you ever flex your tricep muscles when you wave so your flab doesn't hit you in the face?  Yeah, me neither. Okay, true confession.  I have done it many times, too many to count.  That is just one problem area that will never go away.  But I have a new exercise that I'm slightly addicted to that will hopefully turn the flab into fab.
I did this in an aerobics class this past week.  My triceps were a little sore after and I love being sore.  That means that I worked hard....or it means I haven't worked hard enough in the past. 

Lie on a bench facing downward.
Grab some handweights.
Do a tricep kickback (elbows stay up and just move your forearms)
Do as many as you need.  You will feel it quickly.

Normally, I just do this exercise standing up but it is SO much harder this way. 

Just "tri" it!

No comments:

Post a Comment