Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life is short, buy the dang shoes!

Over Memorial Day weekend, I bought another pair of shoes.  My husband was like, "What?  Another pair?"  Actually he didn't say that.  He gave me the thumbs up because he liked them.  But sometimes I look in my closet and think that I have too many shoes.  But then I say, "A woman cannot have too many pairs of shoes."  Right?  I hate to get rid of shoes because there are certain "outfits" that I wear them with.  You know, that pink shirt needs the turqouise shoes and so forth.  Shoes really make or break an outfit. 

Fashion Tip -When you have great shoes you have to find an even better outfit to wear with them.

Here is what I wore on Tuesday:




And today I'm wearing these bad boys (the Memorial Day shoes)!  If you can believe it, they are actually really comfortable.  Hallelujah!  Great shoes that are stylish yet comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment