Sunday, June 19, 2011

Brownies and blue toes

This is my new motto.  Out with the old and in with the not so new.  You know, turn your old clothes into new outfits.  I'm obsessed.  I feel so drab and boring if I don't wear eyecatching outfits, even if those outfits are clashy to others.  Like today, I'm boring.  I feel like a brownie because I'm just wearing all brown.  Where did Diva Kate go?

Do I get credit for at least having blue toes?  I got this fancy shade of blue to go with my pedicure on Saturday.  It may not match any of my outfits but who needs outfits when you wear a swimming suit every day.  Yes, this color matches my suit.

Don't worry.  I'll come back.  Just have to plan some amazing outfits.  Instead of embarrassing myself with daily outfit pictures, I'm just going to post the pictures of the outfits that I feel were a stretch for me or where I feel that a lot of creativity (and bravery) were involved.  I am really boring when it comes to fashion so mixing colors and patterns is kind of fun, new, and exciting for me. 

Bye bye brownie! Hello new and exciting (and blue toes)!

Here are a few outfits that I have loved putting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment