Saturday, June 25, 2011

Second chances



This outfit goes to show that things can be brought back to life.  Whenever I clean out my closet, there is always, ALWAYS, at least two things I want to give another chance.  These two things have made the list, yet again.  I bought this dress skirt a long time to use for a swimsuit cover up.  It served its purpose for a few summers but now has a new one. 

And the shirt. Oh, the shirt.  I just can't seem to give it up.  I may only wear it about twice a year, but I love it when I do, and I always swear that I'll wear it more.  It doesn't happen.  I got it in China about 5 years ago.  It reminds me of my trip so I hate to give it up.  Don't I sound like someone from the show Hoarders?  Anyway, it's actually pretty long but I decided to tuck it in because too much of a good thing can kill destroy the look.

Let's give three cheers for second chances!

2 comments: