Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Google Reader vs. Facebook

Can I just tell you how much my life changed when Google Reader entered my life.  No more scrolling down my blog list and checking for updates and to find that no one updated.  Seriously!  Waste. of. time.  But with Google Reader I could just enter all of the blog websites in and it would tell me when they updated....except for stupid private blog snobs (oh wait, I'm one of those, too). hehe

Enter Facebook!

That Mark Z. guy is a genius!  Who would have thought that his little idea would be so great?  My how has facebooked changed the world.

Sometimes I feel like my day isn't complete until I get to my Google Reader to see any updated blogs.  I spend about 30 a few minutes reading blogs but lately I have found a new love.  I love that my favorite blogs have Facebook pages.  So, I can catch a glimpse of their blog through Facebook, because we all know we check it more often than blogs due to apps on phones, etc.  So, I decided to create a page for you to like.  Instead of seeing it on my personal facebook wall, you can be notified of updates to the blog if you want.  I mean, I don't want to force anyone to read this blog, even though I would love all the traffic.  But I can send you in the right direction.

Go to Addicted to Diet Coke on Facebook now!

Now, if only I could add a pretty button on my sidebar for people to like it.  Any helpers?

1 comment:

  1. Kate, I can help you with the button. I am busy right now, but tomorrow I will write up something for how to do it.

    ReplyDelete