Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shades and Stripes

I don't know about you but I sure do love those Shades undershirts.  Genious I tell ya!  I swear I have been wearing a tank top or undershirt since high school (should I reveal it....um...for 14 years!)  My old roommate from college says it is a Utah thing but I guarantee you she wears them now.  Plus, I live in AZ now and everywhere I look I see them.  But don't you feel naked without one?  I do.  I own enough to spread the love but one could always use a fresh, white one without those pit-stains.  We have a serious problem in our house with that one. I know, TMI.

I digress.

My mom recently sent me a striped one (and a few white ones).  Was she trying to send me a hint?  Nah, just being nice but hint taken and accepted. I can't tell you how much I love the striped one.  It's so adorable and will go with my new outlook on life clothes.  Ooooo, the possibilities!  I couldn't wait to wear it with this shirt.  BTW...lately I've been on a stars and stripes kick so anything red, white, and blue has my name on it.  Just realized that you can't really see the stripes but just imagine how fabulous they are.

I'm not being paid to advertise but should be. :)  They are that good.

1 comment: