Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Big Announcement!

If you can guess this you get serious props because I know several people who needed some direction.  Sorry about the photo...it is a picture of a picture so when I get home I'll put the real one on.




Yep, we are expecting twins!  We are beyond thrilled but also scared.  You could say we have every emotion in the book.  But luckily I have lots of friends that have done this before so they will be my go to people for questions, complaints, or just reassurance. :)  I'm due June 4th!

Happy 2012 to us!

5 comments:

  1. Such terrific news Kate!
    Congratulations to both you and Jason.
    You're a smart lady...two babies for the price of one pregnancy. I wish I would have figured out that secret!
    Can't wait to see how cute your little bundles will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My GOODNESS!!!!! Congratulations! Oh, we have lots to talk about!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Congrats!! that is really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, they will be named Sam and Liberty with that birthday right??? SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Just sent you a FB message!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete