Thursday, January 5, 2012

Have you been threaded?

Last week I got threaded

It was quite the experience.  My sister got it done with her SILs and told my mom and I about it.  The very next day we went to the same place to be "serviced" as well.  Wowza!  Is all I have to say.

I have never been threaded before or any of the sorts (i.e. waxing) on my face before so needless to say I was a hairy beast.  Maybe I've shaved here or there my peach fuzz but no wax.  No wonder it hurt me more than my sister or mom.  But it was worth it.

Beauty is pain right?

I actually would recommend this technique because there are no chemicals and no chance of burning.  Plus, my face is silky smooth.  With my clarisonic and my threading experience, my face will never feel the same again. 

And that my friends is a good thing.  My husband is going to love it.  Shhh!  He doesn't know yet so let's see if he figures it out.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see if Jason notices. Brig would have no clue. If Jason does figure it out all on his own then he's getting like a million extra bonus points. :)

    ReplyDelete