Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIWW: The reason for the owl necklace hunt

So many moons ago I pinned this outfit and fell in love with the owl necklace.  Then I kept seeing people wear owl necklaces so I knew it was the next trend.  I needed an owl necklace pronto.  But it wasn't until mid-December I found one for me.  I have had this outfit in mind but needed a cute dress and a red cardigan.

Pinned Image

Well, remember how last week I wore the same cardigan twice?  Enter it again this week and I was able to recreate this outfit.  I told you I love this cardigan. :) I also busted out some "fat" clothes and whalah! there was a blue dress. So instantly I thought of my owl outfit that I pinned ages ago.  A new outfit was born.


Linking Up:

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I got an owl necklace last spring and still haven't worn it. I need to get with the program...you look cute.

    ReplyDelete