Thursday, January 12, 2012

"I'm Sexy and I Know It"

I know I have shared my love for Sexy Modest before here and here.  But I must say I am impressed once again.  It is my go to store now everytime I am in Utah.  They also have an online store so you are in luck but if you are ever in Utah, you must go!  When you are there, you will get the V.I.P. treatment!  Plus, they are honest with you so you will always walk out of there a winner.

For example, I had a shirt in my hand and the owner said, "You probably won't like that when you try it on."  He was right! I basically stayed in the dressing room while he brought me clothes he knew I would like, be good for my climate (AZ), and shirts I can "grow" into.  He has a set of twins so he knows how huge
I'll get. lol.

But the kicker is what he picked out for my mom and sister.  He picked out a shirt for my sister that I didn't think she would go for but she loved it!  He asked me if I thought she would and I was hesitant.  Who knew? (sorry no pic) And my mom.  Let's just say even if you tried to guess her age you wouldn't come close because she is as hip as the rest of us.  He dressed us all and we all looked great.  We went to a family party that night and my mom wore one of the outfits (that I'm still awaiting the picture of...uhem...).  She blended right in with all the fashionable peeps there.

Here are a few pictures of what we have gotten there:

belt/cardi

pants/cardi/belt/necklaces

So, head on over to Sexy Modest and tell them I sent you.  You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. How do I post, repost, RE-PIN, google, send, mail, poke or singing telegraph this sweet post to all those peeps that have a pulse out there?!?
    GR8 outfit PS! I'm really excited to follow you through this journey and enjoy reliving the moments that made us SO happy and also those that made us suicidal. :-) jk (kinda)

    -Your Gayest Str8 friend

    ReplyDelete