Thursday, August 25, 2011

"$50 to Look Like Million!"



dress: Sexy Modest
shoes: Target
Jewelry:???? (they are that old)

My friend from growing up owns a store called Sexy Modest.  It is full of fabulous and fashionable clothes at reasonable prices.  For the past two summers while on my trip to Utah, Sexy Modest is always on my list to visit for a new item to wear.  I already had a shirt in hand but my friend kept bringing me new things to try on. 

I fell in love with this dress but didn't think my husband would enjoy me spending so much on clothes this trip.  I had already gone shopping a few times so maybe I just felt guilty for spending money.  Do you ever feel that way?  Anyway, as I was hanging the dress up to put back, my friend said, "Why are you putting the dress back?"

I said, "I'm going to think about it and come back."

"It will be gone if you do that."  You see, Sexy Modest only carries 6 of each item and they are constantly adding new things to the store.  And if you don't act fast, you will miss out.

"But I think my husband will get upset that I'm spending a lot."

"$50 to look like a million?"

I must report-no complaints from the husband.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your friend!! You DO look like a million!!!!

    ReplyDelete