Monday, August 29, 2011

"Give Wardrobe a Brand-New Start"

A few weekends ago I read an article** by Jill Martin in USA Weekend about how to make everything in your closet a perfect 10!  Don't we all want that?  I've mentioned before how I hate saying I have nothing to wear.  This article made perfect sense to me, even though I sometimes don't do everything it says too.  But I NEED to!  I also need to read her book, "I Have Nothing to Wear: A Painless 12-Step Program to Declutter Your Life So You Never Have to Say This Again!"

The highlights from the article for me:

-Weed out wardrobe (be ruthless!)  Oh and banish last season's white t-shirts.  I have a difficult time giving them up.
-Three components that help determine your style: personality, body type, and lifestyle.  I can't wear tall shoes every day because I do have to chase my little guy around the house sometimes.
-Jill also gives advice to your closet: things to add for this fall, items to banish (dang you white T's), and basics everyone must have.

**after you go to link click on where it says 3 lifestyles and their looks.  It will lead you to the article.

1 comment: