Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I seriously hate when I wear a fabulous outfit and have nowhere to go.  So, sometimes I just head over to Target or make up someplace to go just so someone besides my son sees my outfit.  But there are also times where I am trying something new or put together a crazy outfit when I know I'll just be home doing laundry or something fun like that so I won't be embarrassed if my outfit is a disaster.

Well, this week I was resurrecting a shirt.  You know....the shirt that you think that you really should get rid of but decide to wear it one last time.  I didn't think I would see anyone so I put together an outfit with said shirt.  Some friends invited me to lunch and, of course, I just had to go.  Yeah for me, but sad for my "won't see anyone outfit."  It turns out that the shirt will still be making an appearance in my closet.  To make matters worse-I didn't get a picture with the said outfit.  Next time!

Here are some outfits for your viewing pleasure from this past week.



Shirt: Kohl's, Skirt: Nordstroms, Belt: Forever 21
(sorry about the hair...outfit=cute, hair=travesty)


Shirt: Kohl's or Ross???, Cardigan/capris: Marshall's, Shoes: Ross

Dress: Jolly's Drug Store (should be a post of it's own...I know)
Shoes: Ross

I'm linking up with:
Momma Go Round
The Pleated Poppy

5 comments:

  1. Loving long skirts right now! You look amazing in that drug store dress. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your outfits are cute! I *love* the first outfit - it looks SO comfy! Long maxi skirts are a dream...especially onces that are soft and flow-y cotton!

    Your dress is so pretty! I love the ruffly neckline!

    Aloha,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue shirt from kohls.
    the jolly dress looks fabu on you. I tried one on...but it was not rockin on me. see you soon sis.

    ReplyDelete