Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One belt, many outfits!


Shirt/necklace: Sexy Modest
skirt: Marshall's
Bracelet:  ??
Shoes: Dillard's

After you buy something do you end up wearing it the next day or "saving" it for a day you need want to look cute?  I can't lie...I do both!  I used to be a saver of sorts but now I believe in looking fabulous every day, so I've been known to wear it the very next day.  This shirt was both.  I bought it in Utah and I wore it the next day, but when I wore it for the first time at home I saved it for a special occasion (aka church).   BTW, I love this shirt!  Not just how cute it is but how great the belt is.  I have worn the belt so many times I lost count.

(oh and for those interested...you just got another peek at my living room.  Don't you just love the color?)

I'm linking up:
No Model Lady
Momma Go Round
Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. I do love that color, super cute!
    And I LOVE the name of your blog...I, too, and sickly addicted to DC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belt and yellow bracelet. I too love diet coke.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete