Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pinterest Creations

I know I have shared with you my love for Pinterest before.  But I'm not joking around.  It is THE BEST!  I have already done some organizing, DIYing, and made new additions to my cleaning schedule.  Here is the latest of what I've been up to this week from my slight obsession.



I made this yesterday for a potluck.  I only used squash because that is what I had from our garden.  It was pretty good but I'm going to use butter next time.

I also made lettuce tacos.  Tacos but without the tortillas and instead wrapped in green leaf lettuce leaves.  So yummy!

Yellow background


I'm redoing the look in my living room.  Okay, it never had a "look" before so it is safe to say that I'm actually taking time to decorate it.  One piece that needed to go was our bookcase.  So, instead of buying a new one, I just used this picture for some inspiration and went to work.



Linen closet
I know it looks nothing like the picture but it looks a lot better than before.  I also folded all of the sheets inside one of the pillowcases to store (another Pinterest find).  I like to keep gifts on hand in case I am invited to a last minute birthday party (or my son) so that is what is inside the bins.  I have another toiletry closet in another bathroom where those items are stored.  I have yet to organize that one so sorry, no pic!

I plan to make these this week.
quinoa salad with black beans, avocado, and cumin-lime dressing


Stuffed Pizza Balls by penniesonaplatter.com (couldn't get picture to work)

What have you been pinning and recreating in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment