Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Maternity say what?


 dress: Taiwan, shoes: Ross, belt: Sexy Modest, bracelet: thrifted

Would you believe it if I told you this was a pregnancy dress?  Why, yes, yes it is!  I was perusing my mom's costume closet and she kind of "left this dress out" so, naturally, I thought she was wanting to get rid of it.  I loved it....and thought it was very cute and vintage.  Isn't vintage "in" these days anyway? So, I took the dress and added a belt.  I was in love.

Well, a few days later when I actually was wearing the dress, my mom said, "I think that is the dress your sister bought on her mission (for our church)."  Say what?  Finder's keepers.  Too bad that didn't work since she saw me in it a few minutes later.  Oopsie.  I was just getting her back for all the times she stole wore my clothes in junior high.

linking up:

7 comments:

  1. Looks great.

    And - lovin' the title of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress! You look sooo great!
    Thanks for the chat today. I am starting my detox tmw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun dress, love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Doesn't look maternity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great. I love the name of your blog as I am also addicted to diet coke. :)

    ReplyDelete