Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Decisions are the worst"



Natalie from Girls Just Wanna Have Fun thinks getting dressed in the morning is so difficult due to the obscene many choices she has in her closet. Sometimes I can't decide either.  It's not that I have that many clothes it's just that I'm trying to look stylish and not wear the same old stuff day after day.  So, I try to put together outfits but some days are better than others.

Enter Pinterest.

I won't lie.  If I am stumped some mornings and need inspiration for an outfit, I pull out my phone and look on my Pinterest fashion board.  And whalah!  Inspiration at my fingertips.


Dress: Dillards
Hat: Orange County Swap Meet
shoes: Target clearance

I just had too.  I forgot to hold my shoes.


I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment