Friday, August 19, 2011

Birds of a Feather


Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Pants: Forever 21 (way back)
necklace: JCPenney
bracelet: New Orleans French Quarter
shoes: Ross

Sometimes we have to take risks to move up.  Like if I want to become more fashionable, I need to stay up with the trends (and actually wear them too).  So, this summer I have gotten a few new items that are "risk" pieces.  I'm so glad that I took a risk because I loved wearing this shirt.  It was so comfortable and fun to wear.  I got a few compliments as well so I guess it is a keeper.  It also looks great with a cardigan.  Trust me, I tried one on but just couldn't seem to wear it in this 110 degree heat. Oh Fall, where are you?  The only thing missing with this outfit is a feather extension.:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so not risky. I also don't have any style. I need you to be my personal shopper. Not now since we have no money, but in a few years I would seriously love to go shopping with you. I go and can't find one thing I would put on my body. You find the cutest things. I think you should become a personal shopper for a living!

    ReplyDelete