Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Keepin It Fresh!

About a month ago my SIL and I were texting back and forth.  All of a sudden I received a text from her saying, "Kisses before work, make out session after work."  Yeah, don't think that was supposed to go to me.  Being the nice SIL I am, I let her know about "the text."  Later my brother at dinner was telling me about how he and his wife were texting back and forth on their anniversary (because they were apart) ways that they could make their marriage better.

They each came up with several different things that they could do daily to keep things fresh between them.  One of my brother's requests was to receive a picture text from his wife of her, not the kids, every single day.  It's like Facebook but just between you and your spouse (or significant other) so the whole world doesn't have to see it.  You all know what I'm talking about. 

Since I am cheesy like that, I thought it was a great idea.  My hubby wasn't so keen on the idea.

Until after a few days of me texting him pictures of me, wouldn't you know what he did.  He starting sending me pics of him.  Ha! 

These are a few of my favorites:

At the car wash..don't mind the mascara smudge.  It was blazing hot!

Getting cozy with the oxen at Heritage Park

So there you have it.  A fun, new way to keep it fresh with the spouse or significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment