Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cilantro ain't just for salsa

So, I forgot another app that I am diggin' right now.  I love the Green Smoothies app.  It gives me new recipes to try for my green smoothies every morning.  I'll admit, some are gross but I have a new favorite ingredient that I found from the app.


CILANTRO

Who would have thought?  Not me, that is for sure.  But there is something about it that just makes my smoothies that much better.  Now, October just needs to come so I can not only wear my cardigans but so I can plant cilantro in my garden. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I'm so anxious for my cilantro to start growing! It's only an inch high right now hahaha I love the name of your blog. I can totally relate. too funny!

    -Katherine

    www.byKatherineElizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete