Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Plus

Another installment of Friday Plus.  Ready, Set, and Go!


I was cleaning my deep chest freezer out, okay, maybe checking to see what I had to work with for meals.  In other words, I was seeing what I needed to make since I tend to forget about things in there.  I decided to take pictures so I could remember.  Things just tend to get lost.  Anyone else have that problem?  I think I need an upright freezer. :)


Me just being silly with the camera.

My son loves to cause trouble and play Trouble.  He isn't that great but he is getting better every day.  Yes, we play this game every day. ** Sigh.**  I think he needs more games.  Is he too young for Mah Jong?

Linking up:

3 comments:

  1. We like sorry around our house. Jr monopoly is fun too, but probably too old for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures!!!

    thanks for letting me peek in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate! I think we have quite a bit in common- I am also a fan of fashion, fitness, and Diet Coke, I like mine with lemon. And I love chevrons.

    Over from Life Rearranged- New Follower! :D

    ReplyDelete