Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rugs????

There is a reason that I haven't had my living room reveal yet.  I can't decide on a rug.  I finally bought curtains yesterday but need to decide between the two which one I like best.  So, I'm just waiting on a rug.  Heaven forbid I show you the room unfinished.  I roll like that so you will have to just wait.

Here are the rugs I'm deciding between so far.  I really want the Chevron looking one but it is just SO dang expensive.  I might have to bite the bullet because it is the one I like best!  Maybe that's why it's taking so long to do the reveal....I'm saving my pennies to buy the rug I like.

Bark and Smoke Feather one from Serena and Lily HERE

Overstock HERE

Sorry for the links.  Couldn't get it to show up here.

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love them both! My sister in law has the one from Overstock and she loves it.
    Here is a link to her blog with photos of that same rug in her living room.

    http://elizabethbryant.blogspot.com/2011/09/house-tour-living-room-autumn-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say, why spend a lot of $ on something you're not in love with? I think they're both cute though.

    ReplyDelete