Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Must Haves

These are some things that I have my eye on.

 

I know these are super trendy right now but I like them.  I definitely need a pair.  I have a few outfits that just SCREAM insert feather earring here!

I stopped by this blog and read this post.  I immediately fell in love with that skirt, which is actually a dress.  I found both of these dresses on shoprusche.com.  If only the lace one was longer.  Anyone want to buy me this dress?

maytal river print maxi dress

remember darling asymmetrical lace dress in sage


I know I'm WAY late in the game for this one.  My cousins first told me about this razor maybe 10 years ago and I'm barely buying one.  I guess I am too cheap to have silky, smooth legs.  Well, the time has come, folks.  No more Homer Simpson 5 o'clock shadow.  This razor was on sale and I had a coupon so I bought.  And I had to share my love to all of you.  Now, if you don't have one, run don't walk to get one.  You won't regret it. Trust me.

Hope you all have a fantastic Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. Of course- I am a big fan of feathers...and the outfit feels so lovely and tropical. I can totally see you in that! Cute!

    ReplyDelete