Monday, September 12, 2011

Must Have Monday....App Style

These days most people have smartphones.  I must say I love mine and am purely addicted.  Today's must haves are apps that I love or have recently fallen in love with.



1. Pinterest.  I know I have shared my love for Pinterest but the app is the only way I pin  repin ideas.  I signed up ages ago but never did it but once I got the app I became a Pin Addict.


2. Words with Friends.  I think I'm the last of the bandwagon to hop on this app.  If you like scrabble, then you will love this app.  Plus, you get to text your friends during game to trash talk.  Even though I don't do much trash talking because I'm still learning the game (aka I am horrible at it).
3. My Fitness Pal.  This app is for the calorie counting fool in me.  I'm more of a bodybugg kind of gal but sometimes I forget all the calories I consume (all the little nibbles) before I go and enter it in the computer. So, it's nice to have something to enter food in at my fingertips.  Let's be honest it's all about calories in vs. calories out.  This app helps you keep track of it all.  Love it!  Lose it is also a popular app.  I started with this one so I have many meals already entered in.  Another thing I love about these apps is that it has lots of restaurant foods all ready entered in.  Fabulous!



4.  Nike Training.  Great workouts.  Enough said.



5.  Camera Plus/Instagram.  Easy photoediting.  If I can do this, anybody can.  I am actually wanting to print some of these photos out that I have done and add them to my gallery wall.
6.  Shazam.  Click on it to find out what song is playing on the radio.  Genius!

There you have it.  My favorite must have apps.  What are yours?  Please share because I'm always wanting/needing new ideas.

2 comments:

  1. word warp (free, but the .99 version is totally worth it to be rid of questionable ads)
    7 little words

    ReplyDelete